[slurm-users] qos on partition

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:45:43 UTC 2021

For the first does MaxJobs not do that?  For the second you can set
MaxJobsPerUser.  That's what we do here for our test partition, we set a
limit of 5 jobs per user running at any given time.

You can then tie the QoS to a specific partition using the QoS option in
the partition config in slurm.conf

-Paul Edmon-