[slurm-users] [External] Use nodes exclusive and shared simultaneously

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Fri Mar 5 16:50:47 UTC 2021

I have what you request setup in my environment. Preemption is the only
way to go. And you don't want to suspend the pre-empted jobs - you want
to requeue them. If you suspend them, the just stop executing but still
stay in memory, so the amount of memory needed by the preempting job may
not be available.

Prentice

--
Prentice