[slurm-users] [External] Re: About sacct --format: how can I get info about the fields

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Mar 4 16:16:48 UTC 2021

They're also listed on the sacct online man page:

https://slurm.schedmd.com/sacct.html

Scroll down until you see the text box with the white text on a black
background - you can't miss it.

Also,  depending how your parsing the output, you might want to skip
printing out the headers, which can be done with the -n or --noheader
options. For the link above:

> *-n**,* *--noheader*
>     No heading will be added to the output. The default action is to
>     display a header.

However, I recommend leaving the headers in until you're sure you have
your format syntax correct, to make sure you're getting all the columns
you expect.

--
Prentice