[slurm-users] About sacct --format: how can I get info about the fields

xiaojinghu93 at 163.com xiaojinghu93 at 163.com
Thu Mar 4 01:42:27 UTC 2021

Hello, guys,

I am doing a parsing job on the output of the sacct command and I know that the —format option can specify the fields you'd like to be outputted.
The difficulty I am facing is that I am in lack of info about the fields. For example, what are the possible values for those fields? What are the default values of the fields if slurm doesn’t  have it? Is there any detailed documentation about those fields?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Xiaojing