[slurm-users] Managing Multiple Dependencies

Jason Simms simmsj at lafayette.edu
Wed Mar 3 17:33:32 UTC 2021

Dear Mike and Jan,

Thank you for your suggestions. Mike, your script was close to what I had
in mind, though way more elegant. So I appreciate it!

Also Jan, thank you for pointing out snakemake. Apparently people do use it
with Slurm, so I'm looking into it. Probably overkill at this point for
most of our users, but it's nice to know that it's an option.

Warmest regards,
Jason