[slurm-users] 答复: how to check what slurm is doing when job pending with reason=none?

taleintervenor at sjtu.edu.cn taleintervenor at sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Jun 18 02:28:13 UTC 2021

Thanks for the help. We tried to reduce the sched_interval and the pending
time decreased as expected.

But the influence of 'sched_interval' is global, setting it too small may
put pressure on slurmctld server. Since we only want quick response on debug
partition (which is designed to let user frequently submitting debug jobs
without waiting), is it possible to make slurm do immediate schedual on the
specific partition no matter how long the job queue is?