[slurm-users] [External] Re: DMTCP or MANA with Slurm?

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Jun 17 19:19:17 UTC 2021

Still no reply to any of my e-mails to the mailing list. I have looked
through the archives, and while traffic there is very light, it's all
questions from people asking for help who never get it. I'm not the only
one who thinks this project is dead:

https://sourceforge.net/p/dmtcp/mailman/dmtcp-forum/?viewmonth=202102

Checking their github issues, I see a lot of issues raised by users with
no responses whatsoever.

https://github.com/dmtcp/dmtcp/issues

This is not a good look for an open-source project, especially one that
recently gave a webinar touting the benefits of using this software.

--
Prentice