[slurm-users] Information about finished jobs

Arthur Gilly arthur.gilly at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Mon Jun 14 07:33:02 UTC 2021

Hi all,

A related question, on my setup, scontrol show job displays the standard
output, standard error redirections as well as the wd, whereas this info is
lost after completion when sacct is required. Is this something that's
configurable so that this info is preserved with sacct?

Cheers,

Dr. Arthur Gilly
Head of Analytics
Institute of Translational Genomics