[slurm-users] Slurm stats in JSON format

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Jun 8 05:54:12 UTC 2021

On 6/8/21 12:27 AM, Sid Young wrote:
> Is there a tool that will extract the job counts in JSON format? Such as
> #running, #in pending #onhold etc
>
> I am trying to build some custom dashboards for the our new cluster and
> this would be a really useful set of metrics to gather and display.

We have a CLI tool which prints the current node status and batch jobs
status broken down into userids:
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/showuserjobs

Try "showuserjobs -r" to get all the reasons columns.

If this is the kind of data you're looking for, perhaps the output could
be translated to JSON.

/Ole