[slurm-users] slurmrestd

David Schanzenbach davidls at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 7 02:33:45 UTC 2021

Hi Sid,

In our .rpmmacros file we use, the following option is set:
%_with_slurmrestd 1

The slurm.spec file in the source tar.bz2 indicates this maps to the
build option of --with slurmrestd
You also need to make sure you have the build dependencies as well,
which I believe are json-c-devel and http-parser-devel under CentOS.

Thanks,
David