[slurm-users] Weird one - deleting a user

Douglas Jacobsen dmjacobsen at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 27 21:05:48 UTC 2021

Try running `sacctmgr show runawayjobs` (or similar see manual to be sure),
my bet is that the user has a job apparently running according to the
database and this will at least tell you about them.
----
Doug Jacobsen, Ph.D.
NERSC Senior Computing Engineer
Group Lead, Computational Systems Group
National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
dmjacobsen at lbl.gov