[slurm-users] Slurm version 20.11.8 is now available

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 11:02:33 UTC 2021

Hello,

(unfortunately this came out like a day after I upgraded to 20.11.7)

Is there any more information on this:

-- select/cons_tres - Fix memory leak.

anywhere? I tried to search for it but my search foo is failing. Is that
a memory lead in slurmctld, slurmd, ...? How is it triggered / how
severe is it? (As in, is this a case of 'you need to urgently update to
20.11.8 if you're running 20.11.7?)

Tina

--
Tina Friedrich, Advanced Research Computing Snr HPC Systems Administrator

Research Computing and Support Services
IT Services, University of Oxford
http://www.arc.ox.ac.uk http://www.it.ox.ac.uk