[slurm-users] [ADMIN-QUESTION] Issue about usage report by user

Jorge Ivan Diaz ji.diaz1 at uniandes.edu.co
Fri Jul 9 22:42:52 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask about some differences in the sreport cluster UserUtilizationByAccount command (with -n and -P flags). When I tried to obtain a reporting month by month between May 1th -July 8th for a specific user (using start and end dates, e.g., 0501 - 0531 for May) It produced the next values:

Month
Usage (mins)
May
938544
June
1008795
July
19630
Total
1966969

The issue occurs when I use the total date range, the usage value is very different (19957680) and I cannot note why. If anyone can explain it I would be thankful.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

[cid:4ab0b468-3587-48ae-821b-9685f7128559]

Jorge Iván Díaz Riaño.
BSc. Biology, MSc. Computational biology.
Integration Services Engineer - DSIT Uniandes
Coordinator of Computational Biology Unit at Biotecgen
+57 314 4793689
Bogotá D.C - Colombia

-"Per aspera ad astra"-

Por favor confirmar recibido del e-mail.