[slurm-users] [External] What is an easy way to prevent users run programs on the master/login node.

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Jul 1 17:41:12 UTC 2021

I'm not sure. I just installed Arbiter myself only a few weeks ago, and
I'm still learning it. The systems it's installed on haven't gone live
yet, so I haven't had many "learning opportunities" yet. Arbiter is
using cgroups, so I would imagine that depends on whether cgroups
distinguishes between the two or not. But I'm not a cgroups expert,
either. ;(

Prentice