[slurm-users] [EXT]Re: only 1 job running

Chandler admin at genome.arizona.edu
Fri Jan 29 04:41:19 UTC 2021

Thanks for the explanation Brian.  Seems turning on IOMMU helped, as well as added sharing to slurm.conf:

SelectType=select/cons_res
SelectTypeParameters=CR_CPU

Now all the CPUs are being used on all the compute nodes so things are working as expected.

Thanks to everyone else on the list who helped also, Andy, Ole, Chris, appreciate it!  Looking forward to helping out where I can as well.