[slurm-users] how do array jobs stored in slurmdb database?

taleintervenor at sjtu.edu.cn taleintervenor at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Jan 28 10:59:35 UTC 2021

Hello,

The question background is:

>From query command such as 'sacct -j 123456' I can see a series of jobs
named 123456_1, 123456_2, etc. And I need to delete these job records from
mysql database for some reason.

But in job_table of slurmdb, there is only one record with id_job=123456.
not any record has a id like 123456_2. After I delete the id_job=123456
record, sacct result show the 123456_1 job disappeared, but other jobs in
the array still exist. So how do these array job recorded in the database?
And how to completely delete all the jobs in a array?

Thanks.