[slurm-users] Building Slurm RPMs with NVIDIA GPU support?

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 27 15:47:40 UTC 2021

Yeah, I don't build against NVML either at the moment (it's filed under
'try when you've got some spare time'). I'm pretty much 'autodetecting'
what my gres.conf file needs to look like on nodes via my config
management, and that all seems to work just fine.

CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVIZES and cgroup device restrictions works, as well.

Tina

--
Tina Friedrich, Advanced Research Computing Snr HPC Systems Administrator

Research Computing and Support Services
IT Services, University of Oxford
http://www.arc.ox.ac.uk http://www.it.ox.ac.uk