[slurm-users] Parent account in AllowAccounts

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:15:09 UTC 2021

As I understand it, the parents are really meant for reporting, so you
can run reports that aggregate the usage among children. Useful for a
chargeback model.

As far as permissions, that is on a per account basis, regardless of
hierarchy.

Just because a parent can go to the bar, doesn't mean their child can :)

Brian Andrus