[slurm-users] cgroup2

Christoph Brüning christoph.bruening at uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Feb 19 14:30:58 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

sorry to bring this old thread back up, but I'm seeing the same on
Debian Bullseye with Slurm 20.11.3 from Debian's Repository.

Also thanks, Richard, for posting your solution. You're actually "not
the only one stumbling on this." :)

I haven't found anything on that topic in the Release Notes of Slurm
20.02 and 20.11, so I guess nothing of importance has changed from 19.05.

Now, what is the best practice in this case?
Switch back to hybrid cgroups hierarchy and wait for a future Slurm
version that can handle unified?
Does anyone know if that version is being worked upon and maybe when we
can expect it?

Cheers,
Christoph

--