[slurm-users] Hidden partition visibility issue

Christopher Benjamin Coffey Chris.Coffey at nau.edu
Wed Feb 3 16:09:53 UTC 2021

Hah, sigh yes that would be just fine ... *blushes*. Thanks! __

Best,
Chris

--
Christopher Coffey
High-Performance Computing

On 1/21/21, 11:10 PM, "slurm-users on behalf of Marcus Wagner" <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com on behalf of wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

    Hi Christopher,

    doesn't it suffice to use the "-a" option, e.g. "sinfo -s -a" or "squeue -a"?
    The admins coudl create an alias for that.

    Best
    Marcus

    --
    Dipl.-Inf. Marcus Wagner