[slurm-users] Slurm version 21.08.5 is now available

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Tue Dec 21 21:00:17 UTC 2021

We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm version 21.08.5.

This includes a number of moderate severity fixes since the last
maintenance release a month ago.

And, as it appears to be _en vogue_ to discuss log4j issues, I'll take a
moment to state that Slurm is unaffected by the recent log4j
disclosures. Slurm is written in C, does not use log4j, and Slurm's
logging subsystems are not vulnerable to the class of issues that have
led to those exploits.

Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .

- Tim

--