[slurm-users] slurmdbd full backup so the primary can be purged

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:38:19 UTC 2021

I haven't tested with super ancient versions of Slurm but I know we have
uploaded past versions before so we could scrape the data for XDMod.  So
as far as I'm aware there is no version limitation, but your mileage may
vary with very old versions of Slurm.  To make sure I would probably
ping SchedMD as to any limitations they are aware of.  Usually they are
pretty good about being comprehensive in their docs so they would have
probably mentioned it if there was one.

-Paul Edmon-