[slurm-users] smap on Centos7

Theodore Knab tjk at annapolislinux.org
Wed Dec 8 20:35:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

This is my first post. :-)

Where can I find the 'smap' gui for Cenos7 ? I can't seem to locate the package
that provides this.

I didn't get any results with 'yum whatprovides smap'.

In contrast, 'yum whatprovides sview' gives me 'slurm-gui'.

Shouldn't smap be part of the slurm-gui Red Hat package ?

Running: Slurm 20.02.4 in aws-pcluster 2.10.3(EOL Support 12/31/21)
OS: Centos 7.9

As a side note, I got sview installed with a bit of a work around.
https://github.com/zeekus/bash/blob/master/centos7_sview_install_on_aws_pcluster3.sh

--
Theodore Knab
Annapolis Linux Users Group