[slurm-users] Compact scheduling strategy for small GPU jobs

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Tue Aug 10 15:41:41 UTC 2021

Did Diego's suggestion from [1] not help narrow things down?

[1] https://lists.schedmd.com/pipermail/slurm-users/2021-August/007708.html

From: slurm-users <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com> on behalf of Jack Chen <scsvip at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 10:08 AM
To: Slurm User Community List <slurm-users at lists.schedmd.com>
Subject: Re: [slurm-users] Compact scheduling strategy for small GPU jobs

External Email Warning

This email originated from outside the university. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to requests.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?