[slurm-users] Picocluster 5H Jetson Nano - SLURM A57+GPU

Alex Chekholko alex at calicolabs.com
Mon Aug 2 15:47:58 UTC 2021

I don't have specific answers to your questions but one thing you can do is
run the slurmd on one of your "nodes" and see what hardware specs SLURM
auto-detects.

Run "slurmd -C"; from the man page:
       -C     Print actual hardware configuration and exit. The format of
output is the same as used in slurm.conf to describe a node's
              configuration plus it's uptime.