[slurm-users] GRES Restrictions

Stefan Staeglich staeglis at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Apr 15 07:59:27 UTC 2021

Hello,

is there a best practise for activating this feature (set
ConstrainDevices=yes)? Do I have restart the slurmds? Does this affects running
jobs?

We are using Slurm 19.05.

Best,
Stefan

--
Stefan Stäglich,  Universität Freiburg,  Institut für Informatik
Georges-Köhler-Allee,  Geb.52,   79110 Freiburg,    Germany

E-Mail : staeglis at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
WWW    : gki.informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Telefon: +49 761 203-54216
Fax    : +49 761 203-8222