[slurm-users] derived counters

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Mon Apr 12 06:19:05 UTC 2021

On 4/11/21 6:17 PM, Heckes, Frank wrote:
> Sorry, if this has been asked and answered before.
> Does someone created a script/sql-query or maybe can provide combination
> of command line flags to create a ‘report’ for:

I'm not sure my Slurm tools do what you want, but maybe you can get
partial answers for your questions using the tools in folders in
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools:

>   * partition utilization

showuserjobs -p <partition> (in
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/showuserjobs)
show the current usage

>   * (average) waittime for job send to a certain partition

topreports (in
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/slurmacct) shows
top users and average job waiting time.

>   * (average) queue length for a certain partition
>
> for different time scalings (perDay, perWeek, perTimeInterval) using
> historic data of the stored slurmdb records, and could share it?
>
> Additional question: Does anyone got PySLURM running for slurm version 20.x.x?

/Ole