[slurm-users] How to contact slurm developers

Relu Patrascu relu at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Sep 30 15:29:05 UTC 2020

Thanks Ryan, I'll try the bugs site. And indeed, one person in our
organization has already said "let's pay for support, maybe they'll
listen." :) It's a little bit funny to me that we don't actually need
support, but get it hoping that they might consider adding a feature
which we think would benefit everyone.

We have actually modified the code on both v 19 and 20 to do what we
would like, preemption within the same QOS, but we think that the
community would benefit from this feature, hence our request to have it
in the release version.
Relu