[slurm-users] getting started with job_submit_lua

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Wed Sep 16 08:09:18 UTC 2020

Il 15/09/20 19:47, Mark Dixon ha scritto:

> I was expecting job_desc to be iterated over and show some interesting
> stuff in my log, but it looks empty. Any ideas why that might be, please?
Same thing I noticed. I needed it to check which fields were available,
but it seems ipairs doesn't work as advertised (unless I misunderstood
LUA docs).

>From the source it seems these fields are available:
        account
        comment
        direct_set_prio
        gres
        job_id          Always nil ? Maybe no JobID yet?
        job_state
        licenses
        max_cpus
        max_nodes
        min_cpus
        min_nodes
        nice
        partition
        priority
        req_switch
        time_limit
        time_min
        wait4switch
        wckey

If you access 'em directly, you'll find that some are actually populated.

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia