[slurm-users] Slurm User Group Meeting (SLUG'20) Agenda Posted

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Thu Sep 10 23:16:02 UTC 2020

The agenda's been updated with links to the presentation broadcasts
which will go live on Tuesday morning:

https://slurm.schedmd.com/slurm_ug_agenda.html

No registration is required.

Note that each presentation is a separate stream, and you will need to
switch between them at the break. Please bear with us in the event of
any technical difficulties; this is our first foray into a livestreamed
event, and despite our testing, there may be some unexpected hiccups.

We do encourage questions during the presentations (through the YouTube
Live chat feature), although SchedMD will be filtering those before
relaying them to the presenter. (And there is a ~5 second broadcast
delay on top of that.)

The presentation videos will remain up for at least one week after
virtual SLUG'20 concludes.

- Tim