[slurm-users] Slurmctld and log file

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:58:30 UTC 2020

This seems to imply you had some changes in your slurm.conf

I'm presuming you are running Centos 7 or such.

Do you see anything when you do 'journalctl -u slurmctld'

I'm wondering if you were only logging to the journal and then added the
bits to also/instead log to a separate file.

I do both. I do high debug to the journal and info to the log file.

Brian Andrus