[slurm-users] Adding Users to Slurm's Database

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Tue Sep 1 11:04:06 UTC 2020

Il 19/08/20 08:17, Loris Bennett ha scritto:

> I'd be interested in the removal part.  This seems to me to be the
> trickiest bit, not so much technically, but from a policy point of view.
We use Active Directory, so I created a script that iterates all the
cluster-related AD groups and generates a sacttmgr script in TEMPFILE
once a day. Then calls
echo yy | sacctmgr load $TMPFILE clean

The policy is handled at AD level: some users are authorized to manage
the authorization group and the authorization group is member of the
allowed users group.

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia