[slurm-users] sprio not working

Baer, Troy troy at osc.edu
Wed Oct 28 01:09:16 UTC 2020

What version of Slurm are you running?  I had a problem like this in the initial 20.02 release that was fixed in 20.02.1.

                --Troy

From: slurm-users <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com> on behalf of Erik Bryer <ebryer at isi.edu>
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 8:30 PM
To: "slurm-users at lists.schedmd.com" <slurm-users at lists.schedmd.com>
Subject: [slurm-users] sprio not working

Hi,

When I type
$ sprio
          JOBID PARTITION   PRIORITY       SITE        AGE

I get the headers only. The result is the same if I type sprio --users=ebryer. If I type
$ sprio -j 4014879
Unable to find jobs matching user/id(s) specified

It is as though I typed an invalid jobid. I checked the job id before and after typing the command. There are also quite a few pending jobs
$ sacct -aX | grep -i pending | wc -l
99

So sprio should show output on its own. What do I need to do to get sprio working? (sacct and sshare work ok.)

Erik