[slurm-users] Is there a cli_filter guide or tutorial?

Ransom, Geoffrey M. Geoffrey.Ransom at jhuapl.edu
Wed Oct 14 21:32:43 UTC 2020

Hello
   Is there a good document on creating a cli_filter somewhere?

I want to write something to make sure users add a wckey matching a specific regexp to their jobs. We want metrics on what projects jobs were run on, but don't have reliable enough project information to trust managing them in the account database and enabling accountstorageenforce on wckeys.

I'm looking at https://slurm.schedmd.com/cli_filter_plugins.html ,  https://slurm.schedmd.com/job_submit_plugins.html , and the examples in slurm-20.02.5/src/plugins/cli_filter/ to piece it together but can't help to think it would go faster is there was some guide or tutorial documentation that I might be missing.

Thanks.