[slurm-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: trying to diagnose a connectivity issue between the slurmctld process and the slurmd nodes

Steve Bland sbland at rossvideo.com
Mon Nov 30 11:43:51 UTC 2020

Thanks Diego

actually, nothing at all in the hosts file, did not seem to need to modify it to see the nodes.
the different case on one of the nodes was an experiment to see if the names were in fact case-sensitive

but all networking functions between the nodes, with say munge, all seem to work

just not slurmctld taking to the nodes, even though chatter can be seen between them in the log with a higher log level set

Steve Bland
Technical Product Manager
Third Party Products
Ross Video | Production Technology Experts
T: +1 (613) 228-0688 ext.4219
www.rossvideo.com<http://www.rossvideo.com/>