[slurm-users] Slurm Upgrade

navin srivastava navin.altair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:14:52 UTC 2020

Thank you all for the response.

but my question here is

I have already built a new server slurm 20.2 with the latest DB. my
question is,  shall i do a mysqldump into this server from existing server
running with version slurm version 17.11.8 and then i will upgrade all
client with 20.x followed by 18.x and 19.x  or i can uninstall the slurm
17.11.8 and install 20.2 on all compute nodes.

Regards
Navin.