[slurm-users] Reset all accounting data

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Mon Nov 2 11:56:07 UTC 2020

Hello all.

I'm going to change (a lot!) our cluster config, including accounting
weights.
Since keeping historic data would cause a mess, how can I reset usage
for all accounts/users ?

I already tried the obvious:
# sacctmgr modify account set rawusage=0
You didn't set any conditions with 'WHERE'.
Are you sure you want to continue? (You have 30 seconds to decide)
(N/y): y
sacctmgr: error: An association name is required to remove usage

Should I iterate all the accounts or is there a better/faster method?

TIA!

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia