[slurm-users] Problem with permisions. CentOS 7.8

Sudeep Narayan Banerjee snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in
Fri May 29 06:38:01 UTC 2020

I have not checked on the CentOS7.8
a) if /var/run/munge folder does not exist then please double check whether
munge has been installed or not
b) user root or sudo user to do
ps -ef | grep munge
kill -9 <PID> //where PID is the Process ID for munge (if the process is
running at all); else

which munged
/etc/init.d/munge start

please let me know the the output of:

$ munge -n

$ munge -n | unmunge

$ sudo systemctl status --full munge

Thanks & Regards,
Sudeep Narayan Banerjee
System Analyst | Scientist B
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Gujarat, INDIA