[slurm-users] Web and GUI ınterface

Bahadır Demircioğlu bahadirdemircioglu at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:07:57 UTC 2020

Hello,

I used LDAP user authentication for the web application.
The GUI application, on the other hand, works with its user permissions.
There is no login mechanism.

Web UI : https://github.com/mevasis/TulPaR
GU       : https://github.com/mevasis/slurm-gui

I will try to make it more smooth if I will have time. it may seem too
old and bad for you because of it has not been touched for a long time.

Best,
Bahadir