[slurm-users] How to config slurm so that I can retrieve all of the history job logs.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:22:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

I config slurm with the following log settings:

werner at ubuntu-01:~$ scontrol show config | grep -i logfile
SlurmctldLogFile        = /var/log/slurm/slurmctld.log
SlurmdLogFile           = /var/log/slurm/slurmd.log
SlurmSchedLogFile       = /var/log/slurm/slurmsched.log

But this still can let me retrieve all of the history job logs for the
completed jobs:

werner at ubuntu-01:~$ scontrol show jobs
No jobs in the system

Any hints for my problem?

Regards
--