[slurm-users] Normal user cancelling a job

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 18 11:58:36 UTC 2020

Hi Gestio,

yes, that is something, we have done several times.
The coordinators are able to cancel other users jobs in the account.
We have instructed the corrdinators, to not change anything regarding
the accounting database (the things describben in the manual), it is
primarily used to cancel jobs.

Best
Marcus