[slurm-users] ignore gpu resources to scheduled the cpu based jobs

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Mon Jun 22 12:34:58 UTC 2020

Il 16/06/20 16:23, Loris Bennett ha scritto:

> Thanks for pointing this out - I hadn't been aware of this.  Is there
> anywhere in the documentation where this is explicitly stated?
I don't remember. Seems Michael's experience is different. Possibly some
other setting influences that behaviour. Maybe different partition
priorities?
But on the small cluster I'm managing it's this way. I'm not an expert
and I'd like to understand.

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia