[slurm-users] ssh-keys on compute nodes?

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:27:05 UTC 2020

Nice write-up Ole!

I especially like the statement (emphasis added):

For security reasons it is strongly recommended*not*to include the Slurm
serversslurmctld <http://slurm.schedmd.com/slurmctld.html>andslurmdbd
<http://slurm.schedmd.com/slurmdbd.html>hosts in
theHost-based_Authentication
<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSSH/Cookbook/Host-based_Authentication>because
/*normal users have no business on those servers!*/

Brian Andrus