[slurm-users] How to view GPU indices of the completed jobs?

Kota Tsuyuzaki kota.tsuyuzaki.pc at hco.ntt.co.jp
Wed Jun 10 02:36:38 UTC 2020

> Using sacct you can find those information, try the below options and see if that works.
>
> sacct -j <job id>  --format=jobid,ReqTRES%50,ReqGres

Thanks, I tried that command but it looks to show the requested number of GPUs instead of the GPU index. I tried ` sacct -j <job id> -l` too. However, it seems to include any GPU index information even in AllocGres and AllocTres columns.

Do I have to turn on some configurations to track the detailed GPU information? Am I missing something?

Best regards,

露崎 浩太 (Kota Tsuyuzaki)
kota.tsuyuzaki.pc at hco.ntt.co.jp
NTTソフトウェアイノベーションセンタ