[slurm-users] GrpMEMRunMins equivalent?

Corey Keasling corey.keasling at jila.colorado.edu
Fri Jun 5 19:19:32 UTC 2020

Yes GrpTRESRunMins is what I meant.

And thank you also for the solution, I hadn't tried that syntax.
Interesting that GrpCPURunMins works while GrpMemRunMins does not.

I also noticed that if the limit is specified as
GrpTRESRunMins=Memory=1000,Cpu=2000 only the CPU portion takes effect --
the Memory= portion is silently dropped.  And, specifying Memory=1000 by
itself results in 'Unknown option: grptresrunmins=memory=1000'.  Only
Mem= works, and it works in both instances.  In fact, it looks like any
unknown option is silently ignored so long as at least one correctly
named TRES appears in the list.

Anyway, thanks again for your help!

Corey