[slurm-users] slurm & rstudio

Sidhu, Khushwant Khushwant.Sidhu at nttdata.com
Mon Jul 20 14:50:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to use rstudio & slurm to submit jobs but am getting the attached error.
Has anyone come across it or know what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks

Regards

Khush

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.