[slurm-users] Reset Fair-share tree account values

Sebastian T Smith stsmith at unr.edu
Thu Jul 16 21:09:52 UTC 2020

I agree that resetting to a non-zero value would be helpful (vote_count++).  That's how I originally stumbled upon this feature.  We bill for system time based on usage per month, and there are cases where "refunds" need to be issued.  (Usually high-tech issues, like, rebooting the wrong node 🙁).

- Sebastian

--

[University of Nevada, Reno]<http://www.unr.edu/>
Sebastian Smith

work-phone: 775-682-5050<tel:7756825050>
email: stsmith at unr.edu<mailto:stsmith at unr.edu>