[slurm-users] CPU allocation for the GPU jobs.

navin srivastava navin.altair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:09:46 UTC 2020

Thanks Renfro. My scheduling policy is below.

SchedulerType=sched/builtin
SelectType=select/cons_res
SelectTypeParameters=CR_Core
AccountingStorageEnforce=associations
AccountingStorageHost=192.168.150.223
AccountingStorageType=accounting_storage/slurmdbd
ClusterName=hpc
JobCompType=jobcomp/slurmdbd
JobAcctGatherFrequency=30
JobAcctGatherType=jobacct_gather/linux
SlurmctldDebug=5
SlurmdDebug=5
Waittime=0
Epilog=/etc/slurm/slurm.epilog.clean
GresTypes=gpu
MaxJobCount=5000000
SchedulerParameters=enable_user_top,default_queue_depth=1000000

# JOB PRIORITY
PriorityType=priority/multifactor
PriorityDecayHalfLife=2
PriorityUsageResetPeriod=DAILY
PriorityWeightFairshare=500000
PriorityFlags=FAIR_TREE

let me try changing it to the backfill and will see if it helps.

Regards
Navin.