[slurm-users] changes in slurm.

navin srivastava navin.altair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:24:59 UTC 2020

Thank you for the answers.

is the RealMemory will be decided on the Total Memory value or total usable
memory value.

i mean if a node having 256GB RAM but free -g will tell about only 251 GB.
deda1x1591:~ # free -g
Mem:           251         67        184          6          0         47

so we can add the value is 251*1024 MB  or 256*1024MB.  or is there any
slurm command which will provide me the value to add.

Regards
Navin.