[slurm-users] Allow certain users to run over partition limit

Matthew BETTINGER matthew.bettinger at external.total.com
Wed Jul 8 17:53:11 UTC 2020

Ok I see the resource hierarchy limits :

Partition QOS limit
Job QOS limit
User association
Account association(s), ascending the hierarchy
Root/Cluster association
Partition limit
None

Where in this list does the reservations fall under?  Do reservations override all of these if they are set to exceed resources imposed by the partition configuration?  Thanks!